- When outcomes are tracked as part of routine clinical care, every single patient is naturally enrolled in your eventual study.
- The Outcome Marketing value gained by using OutcomeMD attracts doctors who are not particularly interested in research or value based care to actually track outcomes.
- Obtaining structured data on confounding factors makes using OutcomeMD feel fair to providers, which increases their likelihood of successfully using the software on all of their patients.
HUGE SAMPLE SIZES
1. Tracking outcomes for clinical care
2. Increased provider engagement
- OutcomeMD routinely obtains and structures data around confounding factors. Examples include adverse life events, confounding injuries, patient compliance, laterality, and more.
- Not isolated to just those enrolled in research
- This fact decreases sampling bias that may be present from one class of clinicians engaging more than another
- When outcomes are tracked via OutcomeMD you have another layer of validation that the outcome data came directly from real patients.
- Patients tracked via OutcomeMD cannot skip questions or deliver incomplete PRO responses.
LESS BIASED DATA
1. Confounding factors
2. Every outcome is tracked
3. Higher percentage of providers tracking their outcomes
4. Authenticated by a third party
- The OutcomeMD enhanced patient experience keeps them engaged in the near and long term, resulting in higher natural remote follow up rates compared to any other means of obtaining patient reported outcome follow up.
HIGH PATIENT FOLLOW UP RATES
1. Fitness-tracker-like experience for the patient
- Because the outcome data was originally obtained for clinical care, the IRB views the prospective outcome data as a chart review.
- Chart reviews do not typically require patient consents!
- Typically qualifies the study for expedited review (45 CFR 46.110).
- Electronic medical record, patient wearable and practice management integration allow OutcomeMD to pull in multiple structured endpoints to use for your studies.
SIMPLIFIED IRB PROCESS
1. Viewed as a Chart Review
2. Well organized data
- All collected patient and integration data is easily filterable in the Dashboard and available in real-time.
- Reports representing complete studies can be generated in a few clicks.
- The Outcome Dashboard allows filters to be created in a manner consistent with how a clinical study would be organized, replete with inclusion and exclusion criteria and the ability to add elements via AND / OR.
- Many PROMs are proprietary, meaning there are licensing fees in order to use them. The majority of these are included with OutcomeMD.
EASE OF USE
1. The Outcome Dashboard
2. Inclusion / Exclusion criteria
OUTCOME TRACKING IS THE
UNDENIABLE FUTURE OF MEDICINE
Join the scientific revolution in patient care and measure what matters.
The Outcome is Everything.